Clinical Trial Manager, NICM Health Research Institute
With a background in traditional Chinese medicine and commencing with NICM Health Research Institute (NICM HRI) in 2005, Ms Bourchier brings vast experience in research and clinical trials management. Her experience includes initial development, protocol and CRF design, ethics submissions, budget development and management, participant recruitment, trial coordination, database development, regulatory reporting and result dissemination.
As Clinical Trial Manager, Ms Bourchier currently manages the regulatory requirements for NICM HRI’s clinical trials, providing guidance and support to clinical researchers and students to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) standards. She has been involved in developing standard operating procedures and providing practical direction across all study stages including feasibility, costings, contract development, study procedures and ongoing conduct. Ms Bourchier supports both grant and commercially funded projects.
She enjoys the variety of research projects conducted at NICM HRI and contributing along with the dedication of her colleagues in finding new, safe and effective treatment options for patients.
- 2018 Good Clinical Practice (Certificates 1,2,3), ARCS, Australia
- 2008 Good Clinical Practice, Nucleus Network Education, Australia
- 2006 Certificate IV Aromatherapy, TAFE, Australia
- 2005 Bachelor of Applied Science (Traditional Chinese Medicine), Western Sydney University, Australia
- 2003 Diploma of Remedial Massage, Endeavour College of Natural Therapies, Australia
For a full listing of publications please see: