In the lead up to Ayurveda Day in India, NICM Health Research Institute in partnership with All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA, Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India), will co-host a webinar discussing the latest research in the use of yoga and Ayurveda medicine for mental wellness.
Led by international research experts in yoga and Ayurveda medicine, the webinar covers up-to-date evidence about the benefits of yoga and Ayurveda for mood and mental health, discussing current challenges and specific recommendations, ending with a Q&A session.
This free two-and-a-half-hour event is open to anyone with an interest in yoga, Ayurveda and mental wellness.
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, The Art of Living, India
- Health, healing and consciousness
- Dr Antonio Morandi, President, Italian Scientific Society for Ayurvedic Medicine, Italy
- How Ayurveda can help the mind
- Dr Holger Cramer, Research Director, Department of Internal and Integrative Medicine, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Calming the fluctuations of the mind? State of the science on yoga for mental health and wellness in cancer
- Dr Michael de Manincor, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, NICM Health Research Institute, Western Sydney University, Australia
- Yoga research for mental health in Australia
WHEN: Thursday 5 November 2020
TIME: 3.00pm-5.30pm AEDT / 9.30am-12.00pm IST
VENUE: Zoom webinar
COST: This is a free event
RSVP: Register your interest before 5pm AEDT / 11.30am IST, Wednesday 4 November (opens in a new window)