In the media
NICM researchers have featured in the media discussing a variety of topics, highlights include:
- A roundtable segment on ABC Radio National’s Sunday Extra with Hugh Rimintin,(opens in a new window) in which Associate Professor Vicki Kotsirilos discussed the regulatory framework changes for complementary medicine with fellow panelists from the TGA and RACGP.
- Dr Joe Firth’s research paper on Antioxidants and amino acids was covered internationally in The Indian Tribute, The Hans India, Daily Mail, The Asian Age, Spectator UK, Deccan Chronicle and the Economic Times.
- Dr Kate Levett's BMJ Open paper featured in The Age, SMH (opens in a new window) in print and online, in addition to other online outlets such as Essential Baby, WA Today, Brisbane Times, and Canberra Times.
- ABC Online (opens in a new window) spoke with Dr Mike Armour about his new research on menstrual health.
- Dr Mike Armour also spoke in March with radio station 2SER for endometriosis awareness month.(opens in a new window)
- ABC Radio Pacific interviewed Professor Jerome discussing his research on Kava
- Dr Srinivas Nammi discussed his latest ginger research for a Korean TV documentary.