NICM Health Research Institute's researchers, students and collaborators have access to world-class research facilities. Alongside our purpose built herbal laboratories and mass spectrometry facility, substantial university resources such as NMR, and confocal laser microscopy support our research programs.
In 2021, Western Sydney Integrative Health—a NICM Health Research initiative and academic multidisciplinary health centre—will open at Westmead.
Integrating evidence-based complementary therapies with mainstream healthcare, services will include:
- Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine
- Yoga therapy (group and individual)
- Meditation and mindfulness
- Tai chi
- Integrative medicine consultations with medical doctors
- Music therapy
- Oncology and remedial massage
- Exercise physiology
For further information about our facilities contact our team at email@example.com