Following is a range of websites that provide information related to integrative and complementary medicine information, including research, regulation and peak bodies of complementary medicine modalities.
These links have been provided as a public service only and NICM HRI does not endorse any content that is shown on third party sites.
- International websites - This table provides links to key international complementary medicine information sites around the world. These organisations aim to share best practice and optimise resources in order to improve online CM information services to healthcare providers and consumers.
- Australian websites - These include general information, regulation, and industry associations.
- MedlinePlus: drugs, supplements and herbal information (opens in a new window) - This site has been identified as a Tier 1 information source by the National Prescribing Service in their recent review of information resources for complementary medicines.
- TCM Basics - Wyith Institute of Technology (opens in a new window) TCM Materia Medica
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Database System (opens in a new window) - Set up by the Institute of Information on Traditional Chinese Medicine, China Academy of Chinese Medical Science since 1984.