Western Sydney Integrative Health - a NICM Health Research Institute initiative and academic multidisciplinary health centre - will open at Westmead in 2020.
Integrating evidence-based complementary therapies with mainstream healthcare, services will include:
- Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine
- Yoga therapy (group and individual)
- Meditation and mindfulness
- Tai chi
- Integrative medicine consultations with medical doctors
- Music therapy
- Oncology and remedial massage
- Exercise physiology
If you have any questions or would like more details, please submit the form below and we will be in contact shortly.
Alternatively you can email Dr Carolyn Ee or Dr Kate Templeman.