Western Sydney Integrative Health - a NICM Health Research Institute initiative and academic multidisciplinary health centre - will open at Westmead in 2021.
Integrating evidence-based complementary therapies with mainstream healthcare, services will include:
- Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine
- Yoga therapy (group and individual)
- Meditation and mindfulness
- Tai chi
- Integrative medicine consultations with medical doctors
- Music therapy
- Oncology and remedial massage
- Exercise physiology
If you have any questions or would like more details, please submit the form below and we will be in contact shortly.