1. Ee, C.; Thuraisingam, S.; et al. "Expectancy after the first treatment and response to acupuncture for menopausal hot flashes". PLoS ONE, 2017; 12(10).
2. Smith, C; Armour, M; and Ee, C. "Complementary Therapies and Medicines and Reproductive Medicine". Semin Reprod Med, 2016; 34 (3):67-73.
3. Ee, C; Xue, C; Chondros P et al. "Acupuncture for hot flashes. A randomized trial". Annals of Internal Medicine, 2016. 164:146-154.
4. Del Mar, C, and Ee, C. "How To Treat: Complementary Therapies in General Practice". Australian Doctor 1 Aug 2014. (Commissioned).
5. Pirotta, M., et al., Acupuncture for menopausal vasomotor symptoms: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials, 2014. 15: p. 224.
6. Ee, C., Approach to low back pain - acupuncture. Aust Fam Physician, 2014. 43(5): p. 287-8. (Commissioned, peer-reviewed).
7. Ee, C., Acupuncture for hot flushes. Climacteric, 2009. 12(5): p. 459-60. (Letter to the Editor)
8. Ee, C., 'I just don't feel right'. Aust Fam Physician, 2008. 37(11): p. 904-7. (Commissioned, peer-reviewed).
9. Ee, C.C., et al., Acupuncture for pelvic and back pain in pregnancy: a systematic review. Am J Obstet Gynecol, 2008. 198(3): p. 254-9.
10. Ee, C. and M. Pirotta, Primary dysmenorrhoea--evidence for complementary medicine. Aust Fam Physician, 2006. 35(11): p. 869. (Commissioned, peer-reviewed)
2008 – 2011 Editorial Board Member, Australian Family Physician
In press: Book chapter "Evidence on patients' experiences and concerns" in "Evidence-Based Practice across the Health Professions" edited by Tammy Hoffman, Chris Del Mar, Sally Bennett
Invited and Conference Presentations
Speaker selected from Abstract – oral presentation at Australasian Menopause Society congress
Speaker selected from Abstract – oral presentation at Australian Integrative Medicine Association conference
Speaker selected from Abstract – oral presentation at International Congress of Medical Acupuncture, Indonesia: "Acupuncture for menopausal hot flushes: a randomized sham-controlled trial"
Invited to be a Speaker at the Future GP Conference, Melbourne, "Integrative Medicine"
Invited to be a Speaker at General Practice Student's Network Careers Night
Invited to be a Panel Speaker at the Melbourne MD Conference, Workshop on Integrative Medicine
Invited to present as an Early Career Researcher at "Passionate Minds: Women in Medical Research" symposium, University of Melbourne
Invited to present on "How Being an Academic Registrar Changed My Life" at General Practice Awards Night, University of Melbourne
Invited to present at "Journeys in Research" segment of PHCRED conference
Chair, Integrative Medicine Working Group, RACGP National Faculty of Specific Interests;
Member, GP Advisory Board, Blackmores Research Institute
Authorised person, Chinese Medicine Council of NSW
Strategic Education Advisory Group member, Integrative Medicine Working Group, RACGP National Faculty of Specific Interests
Member, Advisory Board, Anaphylaxis Network Australia
Chair, Students in Primary Care Research Committee, University of Melbourne Dept of General Practice